Tuesday, March 11, 2014

A Balmy 32*!



Bonjour! Ca va tres bien! Premierement(first), I probably won't comment on everything that happened...because it was a lot! Anyways, I'm sorry to hear that Bishop Walker died. I didn't know him personally way well, but all I heard about him and saw him do was a real good example for me of not letting your circumstances decide who you will be. So, send my deepest gratitude to his family. 
 On a happier note, CARLI RUNNING MASTER!! 5th that's so legit! And Skyler won his election thing SWEET! Corey's report sounds SUPER early! Wait, do the parents go to that? Anyways, your week sounds full of anything and
everything! Maybe it just sounds like that because it's all jammed into one email...but to me it sounds like a lot haha. Question answer!
1.
Do you quebecois (notice I said you, because you are quebecois for the next 1 year and 4 months!) having daylight savings? Yes, we do have daylight savings and my companion and I forgot to reset our alarm so we accidentally slept in...oops haha. 
2.I'm trying to find a couple of things to represent canada, I'm sorry to represent quebec in the family room. Something to put on a shelf- any ideas?
A quebec flag. Anything that has to do with the Canadiens (hockey).
Maple syrup. Other than that...I can't think of anything.
3.
How long has your companion been out? What do you have in common? 
My companion has been out for just over a year now. We both like soccer which is fun because we have a mini-soccer ball in our apartment!
My week:cold and it's march! Kind of crazy but true. It was a balmy 32*F saturday. That was super warm. I almost didn't wear my huge jacket, but luckily I did because the temperature dropped at night.
My week was really good. I gave a talk in Church about missionary work and that was good. Other than that...I can't think of something that pops out of my mind. The town is tiny so we sometimes go to other cities to work. It's fun. I really like it here! 
 Well, love you tons!!
Elder Kimzey

No comments:

Post a Comment