Tuesday, March 18, 2014

3/17

Sister Kimzey, 
I love Spring Breaks when we don't go anywhere. They are a lot more relaxing! Did you take out all the other trees in the backyard?
 haha That's super funny. I imagine he ate the weirdest things. Mine will be, 'you can put maple syrup on that?' haha. 
Wow, that's super ironic that she would get mad in the Chapel. Nah, people aren't grumpy because of the winter. There are a lot of grumpy old people but I don't think the winter is the kicker. People like the winter but not like a ton. I would say it's more of a tolerance of winter haha. It depends though. If you just spend winter inside it's not that fun, but if you do things outside it's super fun! 
Has Corey been eating enough iron? Remember when I got super tired because of iron difficiency? My week was good. Not much to say either. Lots of work and lots of work! We try to teach people in the afternoon then find at night. That's pretty much my days in a nutshell. I am working on being more grateful and it's really eye-opening! There are so many thing to be grateful for that God's given us!!! Well, hope you have great week. Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment