Thursday, April 3, 2014

3/24



Dear Mom,
I'm doing great! Oh, I didn't know he had a daughter in Ottawa. That's super cool! Ya, it's in our mission. But I don't really want to go there because it's english speaking haha. Who are her missionaries there? What ward/area? Ya, they don't sell anything really spicy here, like mexican food. I have seen some stuff but not a lot. I'm doing great with food! I have a lot of money left over every month so I'm doing fine. Ya hunter!! Best legs! Only cool people win that award haha.
I'm so glad Carli ran well! She'll be way faster than me before we know it! State champ senior or even junior year? I think so. I haven't seen that mormon messages.
Sounds great though! Time is flying like CRAZY! You have no idea. I feel like I just got in Victoriaville and it's coming on six weeks.
Hopefully Elder Hurtado stays with me another transfer. People make a big deal about 'giving up' two years for a mission, but really it flys by like 1/2 of a year. So, really it's not bad! Plus you know you are in the right place. Well, nothing much is happening here. I'm doing great and my companion is awesome! Have a great week!
Elder Kimzey

No comments:

Post a Comment