Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Conference



Sis. Mom!
Ca va bien! Et toi? It's getting a lot warmer! It's like 3*C right
now! I can't believe this has become warm for me...haha. Oh man dad didn't tell me how bad his eye was he just said that he couldn't go in the light too long! That's crazy! I hope he gets better!
 I'm glad carli did so well in the 3200m! Oh man the boys ...I
would give them a good motivational speech but really I was never real good at track. Corey will do better:) That's the beauty of this time of year though, there's always next time! Until state of course. Is Corey running now?
 My week was pretty good. I can't think of anything that really stuck of to my mind sorry. But! I will answer
your questions:
1.How do you watch conference?  what was your favorite talk?  I did see conference. They show it at a church or you can watch it on TV. I went to the Church and there wasn't many people there.
My favorite talk was Elder Perry's and Elder Nelson's. They were super good! Also, the one by the 1st councilor in the Young Men's presidency was really good. All about the internet. That was interesting.
2. (questions about a package) Ok, that sounds good. I will be looking for it!
3. who do you always look forward to hearing from?             I really like Elder Perry right now. I have no idea why. I also
LOVE to listen to President Utchdorf. It's probably because my two favorite talks of all time are by them. Raising the Bar and the one about not taking like for granted. Oh, of regrets and resolutions.
Super good stuff!
I will pray for dad! Tell him that he is awesome! Tell him and love him and that I couldn't have asked for a better father... No greater hero has ever been in my life. 
 Have a great week.
Elder Kimzey

Hey dad!
Ya, I got to see all the general conference sessions! They were super good. Did you have a favorite? I think mine was either Elder Perry's or Elder Nelson. That's so weird that you can watch priesthood from home. I don't know how I feel about that. I like the feeling of brotherhood that comes
from going to the church for that.
 Oh was the man's name Bekele? Because if so he is like legendary long distance runner. Super short? Ethiopian?
Oh that's too bad that you couldn't go to your mission reunion. Who was your mission president?
 Oh no sister crane died? Oh, she was so nice. I remember we gave the sacrament to her every week. She was super
nice and grateful. I think Bro. Crane was our home teacher just before I left.
I'm glad you are doing well. This week has flown by like all the others.
Especially with Conference. That was awesome. This week was not very eventful but it was still cool. A lot of little miracles like being in the right place at the right time. I am still in the same area and I love it!
It's a great place. Reminds me all the time how much I like smaller towns more than bigger towns. Which do you like more? You have lived in some pretty big towns if I remember right. At least Phoenix area is pretty big.
My companion is hard working and is really awesome. Missionary life is different but the best! 
 Well, tell Corey hi since he didn't write haha.
Well bonne semaine! A la prochaine!
Elder Kimzey

No comments:

Post a Comment