Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April 28




Hi Dad!

Spring is coming! Slowly. The high for this week is about 12*C (52 degrees F). So, not anything crazy but it's not cold! I'm sure everyone is going to love you teaching! I mean I'm sure that you won't go super deep-doctrine but if the Spirit is there and they are open then that's a great lesson to look forward to in my book! 
Oh you played pickle ball again? Wow, for how many times you guys play, you must be masters! Oh man, I'm glad Uncle Kyle and Aunt Nicole are alright. 15 times spinning, that's intense! 
 I really like the idea of having the temple at the center of our lives. Not because it's a nice-looking building but because it is the Lord's house. So, if his house is at the center, so will He be at the center of our lives. I can't believe Chelsea is graduate! C'est hâte ça! (That's exciting in Quebecois). I have to throw in some Quebecois phrases or Corey will just teach you all those African phrases and not any of the good stuff! My week has been really good. We have found some really cool people. It's interesting how Satan always puts pressure on people. I have never really witness Satan's influence physically until on my mission. A lot of people have gone to the Hospital that we start to teach. It's crazy. But other than that, the work is going good! I'm trying not to just go through the routine of things now more than getting use to the routine. I really like Victoriaville. It's a nice little town with great people. We found this man now he is really solid and probably understands the chapters we leave him perfectly. So, the lesson this week, don't knock it 'til you try it (in this case try talking to someone about the Gospel)! Well, have a great week! Love you!


Elder Kimzey
Hey mom!
I'm doing swell! No, I'm still in Victoriaville. Transfers are like the 14th of May. So, we get our calls for that just before Mother's day. (You know what that means right??) I get to call you! But that's just under two weeks away so let's not get carried away haha.
I'm positive your knee will heal and if not, next year your gonna run faster than me!:) I did go to special mutual twice. It was super cool. I really liked it. What the Austin Morris?? That's super weird! He was supposed to go to Ukraine but now won't know until right before?? That's insane! Well, tell him good luck in China;) ...
Your welcome for the pictures. Except I'm not a girl so you can tell me that I'm fat it's alright. Good motivation for morning workouts haha. This week has been good. We have found several people to teach. We have a ton of investigators but they are getting harder and harder to contact so we will see. One man accepted a baptismal date which is awesome! The only reason he didn't come to church was that he was sick. Bummer. Next week!
Really, now it's trying not to go through the motions. It's easy just to think, "it's just another contact at the door" or "I'm just studying like normal." But I want to be invested so I want to weed wack that out of me! Well, that's pretty much it. Life's pretty great!
I love you tons! Have a GREAT week! :O)
Elder Kimzey

No comments:

Post a Comment